BODY AESTHETIC CARE
Ageing is the natural process of becoming older and is the accumulation of changes over time, which include physical, psychological and social changes. Our face is the mirror of our age.
There are congenital ageing factors which we cannot change but certainly we can act on the external factors which are accelerating the ageing of the skin:
- Stop smoking: the free radicals and the nicotine which smokers are inhaling are responsible not only for the onset of cancer but also for the earlier appearance of wrinkles. The act of smoking itself causes wrinkles around the lips due to the repeated contraction of the lips muscle
- Protect the skin from the sun: sun is energy and life but too much sun can cause severe problems. UVA and UVB are accountable not only for skin cancer but also for the premature aging of the skin. The excessive sun exposure reduces collagen and elastin, causing the appearance of spots and wrinkles.
Some clients prefer a non-surgical approach for re-gaining a more youthful expression. The answer for that is the non-surgical total facial rejuvenation using Botox, fillers, Kleresca and PRP.
Riccardo will carry out a full-face evaluation of the asymmetries and severity of the wrinkles. After a discussion on the expectations, he will formulate the most adequate treatment.
Botox is an injectable toxin which reduces or eliminates the muscle contractions and is very useful to counteract the wrinkles that we call dynamic. These are wrinkles that appear in the areas of the face, where our muscles are constantly contracting and give the typical appearance of a sad face or tired look.
Treatment duration: between 30 to 45 minutes
Results are visible after 4 to 10 days from the treatment
Duration: can vary from 3 to 9 months
Botox can also be used to treat excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis).
To retrieve more information regarding indication, contraindication and possible side effects please check NHS website
Dermal Fillers are very popular anti-ageing injectable substances that fill and lifts the skin improving the contour, making it smoother and youthful. The result is almost immediate and the possible bruising associated with the injection disappears in 4 to 6 days.
The areas treated to achieve the total facial rejuvenation are:
- Frown Lines & Forehead Lines
- Cheeks – to lift and fill the whole face
- Nose to Mouth Grooves (also known Nasal labial folds)
- Mouth to chin (also known Marionette lines)
- Chin & Jaw line – to fill and smooth
- Lip Lines – the so-called smoker’s lines
- Lip Filler – to define the vermillion border and add volume to the body of the lips.
- Acne Pits & Scarring when present
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance present in the body which is found in the deep layers of the skin. It is responsible for keeping the skin smooth and young by helping it retaining water. With the physiological ageing process the amount of hyaluronic acid, produced by our body, diminishes. As a consequence, the wrinkles appear and deepen on the front, around the mouth and nose area, lips and cheeks lose their fullness, showing the age. The injected fillers mimic the original hyaluronic acid supporting and filling the skin, rejuvenating the face and the expression. The result can last from 4 to 12 months.
There are many dermal fillers on the market. Mr Bonomi only uses the most advanced temporary dermal filler available like Juvederm Volift, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Voluman and Juvederm Volbella.
Why to use Dermal Fillers:
- No scars
- Immediate result
- No recovery necessary, in the worse of the scenario if bruising appears it will take 72 hours to disappear
- Not permanent
- Suitable for Vegans
- Restore a more youthful appearance
- Tailored on individual needs
To retrieve more information regarding indication, contraindication and possible side effects please check the NHS website.
Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation is a gentle, effective, and non-destructive treatment that uses fluorescent light energy (FLE) to stimulate the skin’s own rejuvenation process.
It is also a gentle, non-systemic alternative to drugs and invasive procedures to treat acne and rosacea.
Scientifically proven and recommended by dermatologists, this treatment improves the complexion and overall skin texture without causing any trauma.
Induces collagen production up to 400%,
Slows down signs of skin ageing
Improves pore size, fine lines, and skin texture
Suitable all year round, including summer
For more information, please visit Kleresca official website https://kleresca.com/en/skr
PRP is the patient’s platelet concentrate prepared with RegenKitA. A blood sample will be taken in clinic and spinned in a centrifuging machine in order to eliminate the red blood cells. The platelets and the serum can be used for skin rejuvenation in the whole face.
Platelets are key factors in hard and soft tissue repair mechanisms 1. They provide essential growth factors, such as FGF, PDGF, TGF-ß, EGF, VEGF, IGF, which are involved in stem cell migration, differentiation and proliferation. Additionally, platelets also stimulate fibroblasts and endothelial cells to induce new extracellular matrix deposition and neo-vascularisation respectively.
Plasma contains many factors essential for cell survival including nutrients, vitamins, hormones, electrolytes, growth factors (such as IGF and HGF), and proteins. Among the plasma proteins, the molecules vital for the coagulation process and for the fibrin polymer formation will serve as a scaffold for cell migration and new tissue generation.
For more information, please visit Regenlab website https://www.regenlab.com/corporate/